Sat, Mar 18|
Serendipity Salon & Gallery
The MGMA Benefit Show @Serendipity Salon & Gallery (Columbia)
Come out with your dollar bills and support these drag entertainers as they grace the Serendipity Stage in a benefit for Miss Gay Missouri America. This is an 18+ Event.
Time & Location
Mar 18, 7:30 PM – 11:00 PM CDT
Serendipity Salon & Gallery, 1020 E Walnut St Suite 100, Columbia, MO 65201, USA
About the Event
Who's ready for another star-studded drag show at the stunning Serendipity Salon & Gallery by Elizabeth Jordheim? Well, it is going to be a night of fun and glamour all night! Come out with your dollar bills and support these drag entertainers as they raise money for their packages to Miss Gay Missouri America 2023 in March!
Entertainment appearances by:
- Hostess: Bea Jay Enidae, Mid-MO Pride Regent
- KayCee, Miss Gay City of Columbia America '23
- Veronika Versace, Miss Gay City of Fountains America '23
- Summer Knight, Miss Gay Kansas City America '23
- MaryAnn Bright, 1st Alternate to Miss Gay Mid-Missouri America '23
- Nikki Tension, 1st Alternate to Miss Gay Springfield America '23
DogMaster Distillery is back in the house mixing cocktails - so come out and support this locally-produced event. Doors open at 7:30pm and the show will begin at 8pm. This is an 18+ event. Dollar bills and digital tipping of entertainers and bar staff are highly encouraged.
+$0.25 service fee
+$0.25 service fee0